About The Company
Federal Way Buds & Blooms gladly serves the south Puget Sound area. We are family owned and operated since 1975. We are committed to offering only the finest floral arrangements and gifts, backed by service that is friendly and prompt. Because all of our customers are important, our professional staff is dedicated to making your experience a pleasant one. That is why we always go the extra mile to make your floral gift perfect.
Let Federal Way Buds & Blooms be your local florist!
Federal Way Buds & Blooms
33525 Pacific Highway S Ste B
Federal Way,WA 98003
Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Our shop may experience varying hours on the following holidays: Valentine's Day, Administrative Professionals Week, and Mother's Day.
Our shop will always be closed on the following holidays: New Years Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
We accept the following payment methods:
We specialize in the following services:
- Large inventory of fresh flowers
- European/dish gardens
- Contemporary and traditional arrangements
- High-style floral arrangements
- Funeral designs
- Gourmet and fruit baskets
- Greeting cards
Our shop serves the following areas in Washington: Auburn, Kent, Black Diamond, Covington, Maple Valley, Ravensdale, Renton, Seatac, Tukwila, Des Moines, Burien, Federal Way, Fife, Milton, Edgewood, Pacific, Algona, Sumner, Puyallup, Bonney Lake, Lake Tapps, Buckley, Graham, South Hill, Orting, Spanaway, Steilacoom, Tacoma, Lakewood, University Place, and Enumclaw
|We also deliver to the following facilities|
|Bonney-Watson Funeral Home||Camelot Square|
|Children's Hospital & Regional||Evergreen Lodge|
|Foundation House At Federal Wy||Gethsamane Cemetery|
|Hallmark Manor||Life Care Ctr Of Federal Way|
|Meridian Court Apartments||St. Francis Hospital|
|Village Green||Village Green Retirement|
|Williamette Court Apartments||Woodmark At Steel Lake|
If you have any questions or need more information, please call or email us directly. We're always here to serve you and make your flower-sending experience a pleasure.
Federal Way Buds & Blooms
33525 Pacific Hwy S, Suite B
Federal Way, WA 98003
A local delivery fee will be added to each order, for each address, depeding on the zip code.
U.S. orders must be received before 12:00 noon in the recipient's time zone to assure same-day delivery. Orders received after that time may be delivered the following business day.
We will do our best to accommodate deliveries at specific times of day, but we cannot guarantee it. Funeral times however are given a top priority.
We are unable to make deliveries on Sundays. Deliveries requested on this day will be delivered the following business day. Exceptions can be made for large events.
In the event that a recipient is not home or does not answer, your order will be left either at the door, with a neighbor or management office. If these options are not available or the driver feels we are taking a risk, the order will be returned to the shop with a note for the recipient to pick up the order instead. If an incorrect or invalid address is provided you may be charged a second delivery fee.
Orders to rural route addresses or gated entrances cannot be guaranteed unless a recipient phone number is provided to call in advance to arrange for delivery.
We will be happy to accept your international orders if you call our shop directly. We are unable to accept international orders over the Internet.
Pictures on this website are design concepts. Your bouquet will be hand crafted and may vary from the picture. Substitutions may be necessary to create your bouquet due to seasonal and local availability. Not all bouquets can be expected to be matched identically. Care is taken to maintain the style, theme and color scheme of the arrangement, using the freshest available flowers, filled to value. Additionally, the substitution of certain keepsake items may become necessary due to increased demand, especially during major holidays. In single-flower arrangements, such as an all rose bouquet, we may substitute with another similar color.
As the purchaser of items from Federal Way Buds & Blooms, the purchaser agrees that:
· All sales are final.
· As flowers are a perishable item, returns are only accepted under the following circumstances:
· All issues must be indicated to us within 48 hours of delivery and or pick up— You may contact us either by calling at 253-874-0977 or emailing us at [email protected]. If you are calling after hours, please leave a message with a time to reach you and phone number and we will call the next business day.
· We will happily replace any damaged item, which may have had its quality affected during shipping.
· As items are perishable, we do not issue refunds, however if the issue cannot be resolved, an in-store credit may be available.
· Returns are accepted on a “quality” basis only — issues of “not liking” the arrangement are not grounds for a return or replacement.
· As flowers are perishable, you must water them, otherwise they will not last long. It is the recipient’s responsibility to re-cut and water the arrangement.
· If you are ordering flowers for someone else, be sure you are choosing something they would like — style preferences are not grounds for returns.
· If a replacement is issued, the recipient will have to surrender the previous product, including all flowers and vase to our delivery driver upon redelivery. If the previous product is not surrender during redelivery, then replacement product will not be left.
· As all flowers are not always in season, or not in stock, Federal Way Buds & Blooms reserve the right to substitute blooms with a similar “look” and feel without prior consultation. We will do our utmost to make the arrangement as close to the advertised picture as possible. If you require a specific product, please call and check for its availability.
· It is your responsibility, as the sender, to ensure that the recipient will be at the location of the delivery on the date of delivery. If the recipient goes home early (if delivered to a workplace) or is out of town (for home deliveries), unbeknownst to us, it is not cause for refund or exchange as we have fulfilled our obligation in delivering upon the date of request as ordered by the sender. We do not call ahead to ensure someone is home, as to not spoil surprises.